Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amy Richards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy Richards Empty Amy Richards Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:37 am

Amy Richards

Amy Richards

Name: Amy Richards
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 115
Hometown: New York City, New York
Nickname: Ames
Manager: Even if she’s not tag teaming with him, Amy will come to the ring with tag team partner and father Garrett Richards
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: If asked what her greatest accomplishment is, Amy will tell you it is defeating her father in the ring.
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Face
Style of Wrestling: Submission
Gimmick: Fun loving geek with a specific love for 90’s culture and super heroes.
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 0-0-0
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher: Amelian Falcon (450 backwards flip off the top rope)
Appearance: Amy Richards 9k=
Amy Richards L
Entrance: Genius by Jet
Amy comes out first, jumping up and down excitedly. Garrett is behind her, dancing like a goof, which makes Amy laugh and decide to join him for a dance that is close to Jeff Hardy’s entrance dance. The two then run down to the ring, Amy sliding in.

Introduction Promo:
The camera opens up on Amy Richards sitting in front of a television screen, a Nintendo 64 controller in her hands. She’s holding it and playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. A backwards baseball cap is on her head, her outfit consisting of a black shirt with Darkwing Duck on it and blue jeans.

Amy: So, I’m the new girl Amy Richards. I know you talked to my dad/tag team partner. When he said he wasn’t always a great guy, he meant it. But truth is, not everyone can admit to a mistake like me. He had balls to come back into my life and now he’s helping out. Wrestling is in my blood, it’s my passion. I’m here in the ICWA to prove that.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum