Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Diamond" Dia Banks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Diamond" Dia Banks Empty "Diamond" Dia Banks Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Dia Banks

Name: Dia Banks
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hometown: Detriot, Michigan
Nickname: “Diamond”
Manager: Colt Cabana
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: ROH Tag Team Champion with Colt Cabana
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Submissionist
Gimmick: Dia fluctuates between protective friend and fun loving punk rocker.
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 0-0-0
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher: Diamond Cutter (European Uppercut followed by a DDT)
Appearance: "Diamond" Dia Banks Gabrielle-union-bball-wives Dia wears a black tank top to the ring, usually decorated with the logo of a band. Her pants are black leather jeans with black leather boots that reach her knees.
Entrance: Dancing by Myself- Billy Idol
As the song plays, Dia runs out to the ring to play air guitar with Colt Cabana. After a minute, she runs down to the ring. She jumps around, looking excited as she waits as she waits for her opponent.
Introduction Promo:
A woman, with a child on her hip, looks excited as they stand outside of a locker room. The child smiles as the door to the locker room opens and Colt Cabana exits the room. He takes the boy from the woman and gives a small smile before pressing a small kiss to the woman’s cheek.

Woman: Are you ready for tonight Colt?

Colt: Am I ready? Dia, you’re going to a new company. You’re going to be living the dream you always wanted, living out of mine and Phil’s shadow’s.

Dia: I was already living out of your guys shadows. Everyone knows that I’m just as great as you guys are. I’m just glad to be back into the wrestling business. Since I had Louis I wasn’t able to fight.

Louis: *looks puzzled* I stopped mama?

Dia: Not your fault baby, I didn’t want you to get hurt. *ruffles his hair*

The three get wait for the valet to bring out their car, standing in the parking lot. Dia leans against a wall and crosses her arms over her chest.

Dia: This place, the ICWA, it’s going to be a new experience. I may not be as thin or as girlish as other divas, I haven’t even met half of the women who are coming to this company. But I do know one thing. I know that I’m don’t give a damn if it’s women I fight or men. I’ve spent my entire career doing things that people told me I couldn’t do. I’m here to win a title, be it the Vixxens or the ICWA Title. Dia Banks, she is the diamond in the rough that everyone should be talking about. And soon they will be.

She steps forward as the valet brings up a four door black Sedan, the camera fading to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum