Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AJ Lee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AJ Lee            Empty AJ Lee Wed May 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Angel James

Angel James

Name: AJ Lee
Height: 5 ft 2 in
Weight: 115 lb
Hometown: Union City, New Jersey, United States
Nickname: none
Manager: Does your character have a manager or will they eventually manage someone else?
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: Three-time WWE Divas Champion (longest reigning), Two time Diva of the Year
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: A mixed style though she likes making people tap
Gimmick: is your character a cooky cultist or a street smart kid? Let us know!
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher: Black Widow (Octopus hold), Shining Wizard
Appearance: AJ Lee            Wwe-diva-aj-lee-10
Entrance: She skips out the the entrance ramp before pausing only for a second, then she continues to skip all the way to the ring. She climbs into the rin before skipping around the ring brifly and then sitting on the middle rope with her arms over the second rope, his theme is the same as WWE.
Introduction Promo: The camera fades in on a empty arena with a ring, sitting on the middle rope is AJ Lee. She has her hair in low pigtails, wearing jean shorts, Chuck Taylors and a cut up t-shirt. She has a serious look on her face as she waits for the camera to get a little closer.

AJ: The ICWA... I don't think I need an introduction, but its good manners to... *she puts on a friendly look* I am AJ Lee, longest reigning Diva's champion the WWE's ever had... *smile turns into a grin* And the woman that is going to rule the ICWA Vixxens.

She pauses and gets off the ropes, moving towards the camera.

AJ: See I'm not here to play at being a "Diva", I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to fight whoever they put up against me, I am here to fight and I am here to win. I'm going to take home the Vixxen's title just like I did the WWE title on 6-16-13, everyone you put against me is going to tap tap tap.

She pauses as she looks serious again.

AJ: I have one message to the ICWA Vixxen's... Prove me wrong, just try and prove that I am not the best women's wrestler ever. Just be prepared to fail utterly because none of you are going to beat me.

AJ gives a laugh before stopping with a small grin.

AJ: Tap tap tap...

AJ skips away from the camera, continuing her little refrain of "Tap tap tap." The camera watches as she skips up the ramp before slowly fading out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum