Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takahashi Rin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Takahashi Rin Empty Takahashi Rin Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:10 am

Takahashi Rin

Takahashi Rin

Name: Rin Takahashi
Height: 5ft6
Weight: 140lbs
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Nickname: Izanami (after Izanami-no-Mikoto)
Manager: n/a
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: n/a
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Heel
Style of Wrestling: Brawler
Gimmick: One woman army (think Melinda May)
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher: Yari (Spear)
Appearance:

Takahashi Rin Dw2a110
Rin has long, straight, black hair that hangs past her shoulders. She has brown eyes and is rarely seen smiling, usually appearing angry or neutral. Her ring gear is black and white, her shirt having a single, kimono style sleeve.

Takahashi Rin Rin_ge10

Entrance: Her theme is Utada Hikaru’s ‘Devil inside’ and the lights are low and a dark red colour. She walks out onto the stage, surveying the crowd before focusing on the ring. Rin then flips her hair over one shoulder and makes her way down the ramp before using the stairs to enter the ring, where she poses with one hand on her hip.  

Introduction Promo:

The scene fades in to show the back of a woman dressed in a black and purple kimono, her long hair tied back with a ribbon. She is holding a katana in one hand, blade pointed to the ground. Cutting to a shot of the woman from the front shows her eyes are shut and in front of her stands a long stick of green bamboo. Suddenly, she opens her eyes and makes a number of quick movements, cutting the bamboo four consecutive times before holding the blade at her side again.
The women then focuses on the camera; a fierce look in her eyes and a hint of a smirk on her face. When she speaks, her voice is both soft and strong sounding.

Woman: I am Rin Takahashi. I come from Japan, where my family has lived for many generations. My plan was to stay and wrestle here, but our most popular show, New Japan Pro Wrestling, does not allow women and most companies made only for us have been closed down. I do not want to miss out on something I love, simply because men think we are not good enough, so I signed up for this ‘ICWA’ after hearing they would be different.

She frowns, shaking her head.

Rin: I may follow a lot of traditions, but I will not stand for men’s rule of ‘speak when you are spoken to’ or ‘women must do all the housework’. We have just as much right to choose what we want. And I choose to fight.

Turning back to the bamboo, Rin raises her katana again with both hands, the scene cutting out as she swings her sword.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum